Monday, March 10, 2008

Bonus Post - Its Christmas all over again in North Virginia

Today I came home to find a large box had been delivered from Cadence which contained all of the other sponsorship gear.

It was like Christmas all over again. Its always exciting when you receive new tri gear through the mail but to have all of this wonderful gear arrive in one go was absolute heaven. As I was going to try it all on anyway I thought I might as well post some pictures of the gear and yes I do know that I look like an idiot.



In no particular order the box contained:

Zoot Ultra Running Shoes













LAS Squalo Helmet














LAS Cronometro Helmet







"I am the law"











I reckon you need to be fairly quick before you turn up to a race wearing a helmet like this - no pressure.


Sidi T2 Shoes



Zoot Zenit Wetsuit





Enervit Nutrition



I really hope I like the taste.

I will do some amateur equipment reviews over the next couple of weeks. In the meantime a big thank you to all the sponsors for such a great ensemble of kit.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Oh my goodness me James, you really have turned into a tri-geek with all this fancy gear. Would pay to see you wandering the streets of Pompey in your new cycling helmet and I hope with all your training you would be able to run very fast and very far!

Storms pretty much over back in the UK, but rain is persisting :(

Hope your SUV is ok after it's encounter with 2 metal bars..xx