Friday, December 7, 2007

Answer Tips

Just a quick note to let you know that I have added Answer Tips to the Blog. If you now double click on any word, or term, in the text of the posts you should get an explanation or definition.

Some of the language involved with Triathlon and endurance sport can be a bit confusing to the outsider. Please give it a try, if for example you double click on VO2 in the post "Codebreakers" you will get an explanation of VO2 max and if you click on Placid in "Now that the dust has settled" you will get a brief description of Lake Placid.

Non-Brits may also find it useful if I sometimes use uniquely British euphemisms or slang terms such as 'plonker' in the last post.

Hope it helps.

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

Hey James - awesome job on your blog - will you write mine for me too?! :-) ... I'm gonna be lucky if I can post something once a week, but I think you're shaming me into doing a better job! And that answer tips thing is very cool, since I would've described my "non-swimming" self as a 'plonker' (thinking it had something to do with how I tend to just slowly 'bob' along in the water) but now I know I can be a real plonker in or out of the water!
(seriously though, nice job!)