Thursday, December 13, 2007

Trigeek Rating


In the near future I plan to do a post on training zones. I realise that some sections of such a post are going to be quite technical and will not be of interest to everyone.

Therefore I thought it might be useful if I gave some of my posts a Trigeek Rating (TR). For the uninitiated a trigeek is someone who is obsessed with triathlon, particularly with regard to new technology and equipment. I thought I would grade the posts using stars (*):


TR* = Contains infrequent, moderate trigeekeness. Suitable for the casual reader and novice triathlete.

TR** = Strong, frequent trigeek references and full frontal lycra. Suitable for the keen triathlete who is likely to own a tri-bike and HR monitor.

TR*** = Graphic, uncensored, obscene trigeekeness. Only for aero-helmet wearing, food weighing, oxygen tent sleeping uber-trigeeks.

1 comment:

-EW said...

full frontal lycra. i love it.